All I think someone will need to work at a game store is the tricks that most of those that will come to buy use. As a gamer, there are some tricks that we know that we use when going to the game store to buy and if you visit a game store that the person there doesn't know a these things, you can use it to your advantage and make some gains.

Now that most of the games are gone digitial. The earning of such store is not much. So I am sure they are making more money off the accessories. And the cost is some factor. So they need bettter sales skills too. So there are going to be change in skills if demand for physical DVD is reduced.

There are places that opening up a game store will still work all as a result of the people in those locations not being exposed to the world of buying things on the internet. So, I still see the need to understand the basic tricks and ways that one can use when they own a game store in the future.

There are places that opening up a game store will still work all as a result of the people in those locations not being exposed to the world of buying things on the internet. So, I still see the need to understand the basic tricks and ways that one can use when they own a game store in the future.
I think that may work out in shopping mall. Where parents can keep the kids and even grown up folks may end up playing a lot. I guess all that depends on the way people make use of the video games hangout places. Shopping mall place is perfect for that.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
If I'm interested in working in a video game store, I'm sure that I can one good of a salesman because I have the experience to do it more than just ordinary someone employed. I have played so many games that I now look like a game encyclopedia.

Yes most of the store jobs require you to be a good salesman. Because that's what is required in such jobs. And your role is to make a sale. And retain customer for next visit. That's what the job is all about.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Yes, you are just about right with the description of the job of a salesman. As simple as the name implies, salesman, you have to sell and make money for the store. And it's paramount to maintain a good business relationship with your customers in order to always have them coming back to buy from you instead of switching loyalty to another seller for poor customer-seller relationship.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect

I think that hood areas can do well when it comes to opening a gaming store cum playing house because it's a location filled with lots of young youths that look for just about anything that they would engage in doing.

I think that hood areas can do well when it comes to opening a gaming store cum playing house because it's a location filled with lots of young youths that look for just about anything that they would engage in doing.

I agree with you on this. We all have to be careful when doing something of that nature in some hood areas for that is the place we get to see some of these guys that are always out to make trouble.

What I always do when I give advise to some people thinking of opening the game store is to ensure they do that at places where the security is kinda tight.

I think some of such jobs may earn. Also they may teach you lot of small things. But to be honest long term those jobs are not much worth it. And you have to find jobs which have some real value. And that way you can see that game stores experience doesn't count much though.