The Best Video Game Boss Fights That Left Us Shook

Justin J

Active Member
Boss fights can define a game experience, whether they leave you with a sense of triumph after conquering them or pure frustration while trying to find the right strategy. I’ve been thinking about some of the most memorable boss battles I've had, and honestly, some of them still haunt my dreams (in a good way!).

For me, facing off against Ornstein and Smough in Dark Souls is one of those unforgettable moments. The atmosphere, the difficulty spike, and the pressure of staying composed made it epic. I still remember the adrenaline rush when I finally beat them.

Another that stands out is the final battle against Ganondorf in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. The music, the setting, and the nostalgia tied to that moment just hit different. It really wrapped up the whole journey beautifully.

What about you guys? Which boss fights have had the biggest impact on you, and why? Let's celebrate those epic encounters!
 
Ornstein and Smough is definitely a classic! That fight really encapsulates the essence of Dark Souls with its punishing difficulty and intense pressure. I remember my palms being sweaty the entire time, just trying to keep my composure.

For me, another unforgettable boss fight was the final battle against the witness in Bloodborne. The mix of speed and strategy there was killer, and the atmosphere was just so eerie! The whole hunt leading up to it made it even more satisfying when you finally pull off the win.

I'm curious, do you think modern games like Elden Ring have reached that level of boss engagement, or do they still fall short compared to those classics?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top