Undrave
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I dunno, at least you got action in there. Gladiator robots rebelling or something.
Not like the Monopoly movie or the Candyland one (what is the point of that game anyway? I never played it).
Though I guess Battleship (or better, a Clue remake) would make for the better film.
The Candyland movie should be about the story of the Candyland board game. It has a pretty heartwarming story behind it involving children struck with the deadly polio virus and a retired teacher. Very nice drama potential.
Sadly Hollywood doesn't make dramas anymore. Its all about big budget tentpoles and multi-movie-multi-media franchises now.
Not like the Monopoly movie or the Candyland one (what is the point of that game anyway? I never played it).
Though I guess Battleship (or better, a Clue remake) would make for the better film.
The Candyland movie should be about the story of the Candyland board game. It has a pretty heartwarming story behind it involving children struck with the deadly polio virus and a retired teacher. Very nice drama potential.
Sadly Hollywood doesn't make dramas anymore. Its all about big budget tentpoles and multi-movie-multi-media franchises now.