Paramount Developing Dungeons and Dragons TV Series

Latest News & Videos

PopGeeks

Administrator
<p>Dungeons & Dragons hasn’t been very lucky in getting Hollywood adaptions, with only a handful of productions carrying the official D&D brand in existence (if we threw in material INSPIRED by D&D, though, the list would be a long one). That is rapidly changing now that Wizards of the Coast owns D&D, Hasbro owns Wizards of the Coast, and Hasbro is hungry to get its recognizable IP churning out material.</p>

MyCollecToys

Are we going to have Original characters created for the show or will they use characters from the game, or maybe Movie and animation characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Berry

If I still you my name we wont be strangers
I am pretty sure unknowns will be cast because this is a tv show and Paramount+ is not that big of a streaming service. I mean their top show is Survivor.

Jaspreet

I am pretty sure unknowns will be cast because this is a tv show and Paramount+ is not that big of a streaming service. I mean their top show is Survivor.
I was about to comment that because we cannot expect familiar faces for this and Paramount+ won't be willing to sign someone who will ask for a big amount.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts