Will we ever see an overweight hero again in toku?

Calling Nigo fat seems pretty off to me. The guy had some chin fat, yeah, but it wasn't terribly noticeable, and he was far from having a belly or being bulky.
 
Were you complaining about Raita? It's not like they get a fat guy to be the suit actor anyway.

Raita ain't fat. The original Yellow Ranger and the original Daimugen is what I am talking about. It's just going to look retarded having some fat Japanese guy transform into a thin spandex wearing hero, it would look as retarded as Justin morphing into Blue Turbo Ranger.

I think this is just something for the fandoms fat asses to feel better about themselves.

Jiro probably could. He passed as Genta (sorta) at the start of his run in Shinkenger, but that belly quickly returned.

Jiro is tall and thick not fat.

You really think Yellow Owl looked that horrible?

I did not say one thing about Yellow Owl, where are you guys getting this Yellow Owl is fat **** from?.

The guy was a farmer that ate veggies most of the time, he was probably healthier than all of us combined for **** sakes lol.
 
Last edited:
58479_155243177827808_131089056909887_405357_5842982_n.jpg


Yep, that's a real slim guy there.
 
Once you learn the difference between built and being fat then let me know.

The first photo has him puffing himself so of course he'll look bloated.

This is fat:

sentai2030.avif
 
The other problem being I suppose is that Toei likes to make the Yellow Ranger a cutesy young girl these days, not an overweight guy of the character type of Raita and the KiRangers

I agree. They need to go back to male yellows. The last Yellow male that we had was Tsubasa Ozu from Magiranger, & it's been what, 6 years since that show aired?
 
I agree. They need to go back to male yellows. The last Yellow male that we had was Tsubasa Ozu from Magiranger, & it's been what, 6 years since that show aired?

There have been some rumours that Gobusters will have a female Blue and male Yellow, but it's probably just wishful thinking ... again. There are a few male Yellow character types that I'd like to see again (the "big eater" Yellow being one of them) that don't get used any more as they are supposedly not "cute" enough for a girl
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top