T Tsubasa Dragon Member Jun 7, 2008 #12 the thread title looks like an titel from an M-flo singel lol.
DarkBlaze Member Jun 7, 2008 #16 A lot of celebrities like Toku? I would have never imagined. That's cool that Smith likes Ultraman.
DigDoug Member Jun 7, 2008 #17 I know that this isn't the first time Will Smith's talked about Ultraman on TV, but I really want to see a video of this! Tsubasa Dragon said: the thread title looks like an titel from an M-flo singel lol. Click to expand... I know what you mean :laugh:
I know that this isn't the first time Will Smith's talked about Ultraman on TV, but I really want to see a video of this! Tsubasa Dragon said: the thread title looks like an titel from an M-flo singel lol. Click to expand... I know what you mean :laugh:
Tom Constantine Chief HJU News Editor Jun 7, 2008 #18 Not on the website yet, but probably will by tomorrow.
Forever Knight Eye See You Jun 7, 2008 #19 Tanuki said: He could never see him. Every time he tries to look up, his chin gets in the way Click to expand... :laugh: So what did Smith say exacally about Ultraman?.
Tanuki said: He could never see him. Every time he tries to look up, his chin gets in the way Click to expand... :laugh: So what did Smith say exacally about Ultraman?.
L Ladymercury the baddest bitch Jun 7, 2008 #20 Old news is old, he blabbered on about Ultraman on a 2004 episode of SMAP x SMAP