Why Don't Toku Heroes Fight Like UltraSeven?

If any henshin hero use the finisher in the time they see the enemy, the show will definitely be done in just one episode.

Agreed. I don't understand why Toku Heroes should fight like UltraSeven. I just find it very strange and weird, to be honest with you. Anyway, is there a new ultraman series? I haven't heard anything about it now.
 
Except it WAS entertaining.

Actually, they were the most trivial part of the show.


Mostly because the plots of those episodes were good enough that...there really didn't need to be a major fight.

But it's ULTRAseven, not "People talking'seven. "Ultraseven" is a great show, but I highly, highly doubt they could successfully pull it off again. There have been multiple tries, most of which fell on their face.
 
It's also an issue of toy promotion. What would be better for toy sales, short battles or drawn out battles?

Granted, Ultraseven isn't as big on toys as Toei productions, but I rest my case.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top