Shyni
-Megaranger and Kamen Rider Fourze - Well, who wouldn't wanna see this team-up? I mean we'd have the Megarangers now all grown up actually sharing the same universe as the Space Kamen Rider Club talking about their experiences in high-school and sharing their dreams with one another and so forth. Plus it would actually fit the ideas of having yet another awesome space battle and show how two generations of two different high-schools would inexplicably have something in common all together.

This one sounds like you can throw in Ultraman Ginga too.

R

raden238

For me I love to see a crossover movie between Kamen Rider Decade and Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. Now I know this basically happened in Super Hero Taisen but since that movie had such a ridiculous plot, these heroes deserve better. As in their own movie. I would love to see Decade and Diend fight all six Gokaigers spanning their epic attacks. Tsukasa and Marvelous of course battling it out with Kamen Ride vs Gokai Change. This time the battles are longer and they do more changes into past heroes. Then Diend takes on the rest of the Gokaigers. But since it would be 5 on 1. He summons some Riders to even things up. Some of the elements of SHT would still be present. Like Kaito and Joe's relationship. That was one of the things that I liked about SHT. All the heroes are from anniversary series of their respective franchises, plus some of the motif is similar. Diend being a treasure hunter and thief like the Gokaigers.

Also love to see a Space Sheriffs vs Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger movie. Gavan, Gavan Type-G, Sharivan and Shaider vs the Dekarangers. Both shows have space galactic police heroes. It would be epic. The Original Gavan vs Dekamaster!! Come on who wouldn't love that!!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I think Decade and Goseiger could'a been fun if for no other reason than to have more cards to mess with? =V

:hmm: Now that you mentioned it, I would love to see that actual crossover happen more often. I mean, who wouldn't want to see like a "Yu-Gi-Oh" reference in the Decade/Goseiger team-up?

For me I love to see a crossover movie between Kamen Rider Decade and Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. Now I know this basically happened in Super Hero Taisen but since that movie had such a ridiculous plot, these heroes deserve better. As in their own movie. I would love to see Decade and Diend fight all six Gokaigers spanning their epic attacks. Tsukasa and Marvelous of course battling it out with Kamen Ride vs Gokai Change. This time the battles are longer and they do more changes into past heroes. Then Diend takes on the rest of the Gokaigers. But since it would be 5 on 1. He summons some Riders to even things up. Some of the elements of SHT would still be present. Like Kaito and Joe's relationship. That was one of the things that I liked about SHT. All the heroes are from anniversary series of their respective franchises, plus some of the motif is similar. Diend being a treasure hunter and thief like the Gokaigers.
Yeah, and not to mention that it would be yet another opportunity for Kaito to get his punk-ass whooped by not only the Gokaigers, but also the revived Basco, if that were to happen. I mean think about?! Basco coming back from the dead and stealing the Ranger keys from Kaito?! That would be intense. XD

Also love to see a Space Sheriffs vs Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger movie. Gavan, Gavan Type-G, Sharivan and Shaider vs the Dekarangers. Both shows have space galactic police heroes. It would be epic. The Original Gavan vs Dekamaster!! Come on who wouldn't love that!!
Oh man, you're blowing my mind with this one. Now that would be considered the ultimate 2-hour Toku-nerdgasm, right there.

Last edited:
I second Kuuga/Agito and Decade/Gokaiger.

Also I think I would have enjoyed a Kamen Rider/Space Sheriff crossover two-parter. Just have, for example Shaider undercover to make the story more Earthly before he blasts off at the end. Naturally, Fourze would work pretty well.

Occasionally I've given thought to a new group of Riders showing up in a future Movie Wars as a new group comparable in purpose, if not fame, to the Legendary 7. The first examples that come to mind are ZO/Shin/J and the mains of W through Gaim. Some combination of Kuuga through Decade riders (the first 5 for example). Even a lineup of secondary Riders.

I was expecting that the Superhero Taisen movies would pare down to an annual Sentai/Rider crossover, and I still wouldn't mind seeing that happen. Of course, it's also been fun on some level to get many surprises for these movies so maybe that aspect is preferable.

And randomly I'd have been amused if Bujin Kabuto's troops wore Zect trooper helmets.

-Megaranger and Kamen Rider Fourze - Well, who wouldn't wanna see this team-up? I mean we'd have the Megarangers now all grown up actually sharing the same universe as the Space Kamen Rider Club talking about their experiences in high-school and sharing their dreams with one another and so forth. Plus it would actually fit the ideas of having yet another awesome space battle and show how two generations of two different high-schools would inexplicably have something in common all together.

-Magiranger and Kamen Rider Wizard - Of course we all know that Wizard suck, but just think what would actually happen if he jumped into another parallel universe where there are five-colored wizards that uses courage and family ties as their source of magic and then teaching Haruto how to use his "Bravery" as the final hope for himself and show the importance of him being a wizard and a hero and vice versa. Not to mention that we'd see more magical combos between the two series, when you at least think about it.

I would REALLY LOVE to see these! They would make perfect sense for them to be together.

Gaoranger VS Timeranger. Still bummed they didn't do it whereas PR did one, in exchange they didn't get Wild Force VS Ninja Storm.

As much as I would like to see this one, I guess it makes sense that they couldn't meet risking messing up the flow of time in someway but still would be awesome though. Thanks to Disney and the transition for not honoring that team-up. Would have been awesome too XP

I guess it makes sense that they couldn't meet risking messing up the flow of time in someway but still would be awesome though.
lol even though they happily sent back a giant mecha every week for Gokai Silver to use? :anime: