"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Well, it's been a long time since I've posted a new thread, but I have been thinking about this for a long time since I've seen the first Super Hero Taisen film. Now I know that some of you might question as too why would I post a topic about other Toku heroes doing more or different team-ups, but think about it as like something that we should at least look upon and expect that a certain team-up should've happened because a lot of people would want to know what their Toku characters are doing nowadays and who they should've been teaming up with. So, with that being sad, I'll go first.....

-Gokaiger and Kamen Rider OOO - Yeah, I know that they've made some references to their seasonal Super Hero Time gap in early 2011, but I personally think that we should see more of them in their own crossover movie. I mean think of it, the pure power of desire (OOO's motif) and seeking romance, adventure and treasure (Gokaiger's motif) that says they should've done an actual crossover during their runs

-Dekaranger and Kamen Rider W - Well imagine it...the space police and the two-in-one detectives actually solving a case together, combining their resources together to face a common threat or just battling with their wits, and how their use of futuristic technology and science would be put together. That would work.

-Megaranger and Kamen Rider Fourze - Well, who wouldn't wanna see this team-up? I mean we'd have the Megarangers now all grown up actually sharing the same universe as the Space Kamen Rider Club talking about their experiences in high-school and sharing their dreams with one another and so forth. Plus it would actually fit the ideas of having yet another awesome space battle and show how two generations of two different high-schools would inexplicably have something in common all together.

-Magiranger and Kamen Rider Wizard - Of course we all know that Wizard suck, but just think what would actually happen if he jumped into another parallel universe where there are five-colored wizards that uses courage and family ties as their source of magic and then teaching Haruto how to use his "Bravery" as the final hope for himself and show the importance of him being a wizard and a hero and vice versa. Not to mention that we'd see more magical combos between the two series, when you at least think about it.

That's about it so far. If you could think of another toku crossover that should have happened or a certain toku character that deserved a better team-up, which one would it and why?

The entire Metal Hero franchise deserved a better crossover with Kamen Rider and Super Sentai than Super Hero War Z. We never even see the original Gavan transform.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
The entire Metal Hero franchise deserved a better crossover with Kamen Rider and Super Sentai than Super Hero War Z. We never even see the original Gavan transform.

Well, he did transform in the recent Space Sheriff Gavan movie. But that was probably it. But yeah, it is kinda sad that he never did do that in Super Hero Taisen Z.:disappoin

Oh well...

Lurker
Den-O and Tokkyuger
Only Decade and Gokaiger
New Ultraman and Kamen Rider
Akibaranger and Kamen Norida (Toei did register Kamen Norida trademark)
All Ishinomori heroes movie with new suits!

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Gaoranger VS Timeranger. Still bummed they didn't do it whereas PR did one, in exchange they didn't get Wild Force VS Ninja Storm.

Ultraman Tiga and Kamen Rider Kuuga.

-Both kickstarted their respective franchises in the Heisei era.
-Both have origins to ancient civilizations.
-Would make a great sequel to the original Ultraman vs Kamen Rider.

G3-X and the 'Rescue Hero' era Metal Heroes (or maybe Blue SWAT).
Kikaider, Metalder and Kamen Rider W (Heat Trigger would be a must).
Maybe Kamen Rider Shin and the 90s AU movie version of Hakaider?
Zubat vs. Kamen Rider Kabuto? (just so there's something that Souji is beaten at :laugh:)
Seeing as Kenji Ohba's various toku characters have been reunited, maybe do the same for all the characters played by Hiroshi Miyauchi and/or Daisuke Ban?
Den-O and Tokkyuger
I'd love for them to use Den-O as a connecting series to have a Timeranger/Den-O/ToQger three-way crossover. But I don't think it'd happen, if only because I heard Time Red's actor doesn't even acknowledge that he was in Sentai nowadays :disappoin