All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
They usually do TORs first, and while that's up, they start uploading over to the usual DDL sites.

Workaholics United
Why do they do that?

Because we hate you because getting the torrent up is our main priority and sometimes we can't keep the encoders on a leash to do a DDL for the file before the Torrent goes live. Sometimes (4z) we get the torrent and the ddl almost simultaneously because I get distracted by pretty flowers and the encoder finishes uploading it before I choose a picture for the release post. And sometimes (Gokai) the encoder is busy seeding the file to give some bandwidth to a DDL mirror.
Our distro provides alternative DDLs on our comment threads, so if you ever need a DDL or a DDL on a different server, feel free to hit our release posts and grab whatever link you like.

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
I don't think I've ever seen them not have the DDL where do you see that?

Lurker
A good solution would be to DDL the raws that they usually post on Sunday mornings, and then the patch is usually one of the first things they release when the fansubbing is finished. That way you can get the episode a lot earlier than those who rely on torrents or the subs DDLs.

I seriously hope people besides Keith don't do this......

I haven't use TORs for quite a while. I use a program where you're "leeching" but you don't have to seed back. It's more like DDL. And it's great. I can get full speed when I download. I would use torrents, but I have this. :) So much better