Brian Lumley did a series of books called The Necroscope series. In it he gives a new vision of the vampire. It is the most original way I have ever seen the vampire done.
And we know what happens to them once they're disappointed.
In all fairness though, now that I've seen the trailer myself, I can actually understand their excitement. The part where the girls really start to have a flooding orgasm (2:12), that's where they see the guy with no shirt on. They start to get even more tingly down there when they see him turn into a wolf (2:20).
Yeah, the amount of fangirl screaming was nuts. Though I must give credit, when the guy turned into a wolf, I was going "Coooool..." (Of course, I also said "HENSHIN" so...yeah....)
I hate Twilight, havnt read the books but watched the movie and it suckkkkks!
In order to understand the reason for so many orgasms, i watched the trailer for the sequel...but now i'm clueless
I mean WTF? that dude is supposed to be a werewolf? he looks more like a regular wolf. and also... arent they supposed to turn into werewolfs just when there is full mon? WTF is going on???
well....last year when Twilight came out, my ex gf MADE ME pay $30 for a premire ticket JUST to see a video comment from one of the werewolf clan then the lesser cast members came in to talk, i actually spent the entire time playing pokemon and I had a better time kicking peoples asses in pokemon than the whole twilight movie lol
BIGGEST waste of time in my opinion
though the whole excitement thing..everyone goes through the same thing when a movie they've wanted to see for a extra long time? haha
well....last year when Twilight came out, my ex gf MADE ME pay $30 for a premiere ticket JUST to see a video comment from one of the werewolf clan then the lesser cast members came in to talk, I actually spent the entire time playing Pokemon and I had a better time kicking peoples' asses in Pokemon than the whole Twilight movie lol
she became...obsessive with that book and relating our relationship towards twilight so it was some of the reasons why i broke up with her..then there was the controlling issues she had..but yeah side tracked~ lol