CHUPA SHOTARO!
I'd actually like to see James have a cameo in one of the eps. But I think this was a while ago.

yes it's an few month's old

Anything is possible in life. Vince McMahon taught me that when he bought WCW, JDF taught me that when he came back in PRDT, JYB taught me that in the last team up.

Not saying it'll ever happen but never rule anything out in life. All is possible.

does that mean if someone changes Power Rangers into An American version of Super Sentai and Becomes part of the Sentai family is possible too? :anime: (this is going to get me killed).

You know it might happen if disney decides not to remake Go-Onger and make a power ranger team of theire own.

Then maby they come up with episode or special like.

But thats something that we only can dream about for now.

It is an intriguing possibility, but is it just me or does Sōsuke not exactly look excited to shake iMack's hand.

The look on his face cracks me up.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I'd actually like to see James have a cameo in one of the eps. But I think this was a while ago.

Yeah...they could have made him an extra running away from a monster!

It is an intriguing possibility, but is it just me or does Sōsuke not exactly look excited to shake iMack's hand.

The look on his face cracks me up.

Neither is James. I think they were trying to look serious for that one.

Neither is James. I think they were trying to look serious for that one.

Maybe so, but Sosuke just comes off with a "Who are you and what the hell are you doing here" look

Which begs the question, do Japanese people watch PR?
I mean, is there like a Japanese equivilant of TVNihon that subs the PR episodes into Japanese for them to watch? There probably isnt as big a fandom for PR as there is toku though.

Mad Skillz
As far as I know, Power Rangers really doesn't have the biggest following in Japan, and I've always read that a lot of Japanese fans just see it as overkill.

It's Judgement Time!
Im pretty sure they were posted before. I dont remember where, exactly. Still awesome though