Why are Kids Still "Sagging?"

Every time i see a person dressed like that, I just want to grab my crossbow and shoot a bolt through their crotch. Just to see how low their pants really are dragging.
 
THis topic brought me back a memory. I saw one guy at my workplace sagging off and thought to myself: "Wow, hope he dosen't fall flat on his ass!!! :laugh: ". Personally, I DON'T have a problem with it, I am just susprise its still popular nowadays.
 
Tanuki said:
So spoken by a real life Superhero... and there's no sense denying it Keith, we all know you fight crime

I'm his arch nemisis. The Sexy Succubus. I'm the best villainess. :thumbs:

B Samurai said:
Well, that was a side of Faiz that I had never intended to find out.

Heh. TMI is my middle name.

Keith Justice said:
I miss how women used to show off their thong and g-string...

NO. NO NO NO. If they MEAN to show off their g-string, like wear the strings really high on their hips and then wear low riders...that is NASTY. Yous a nasty ass slut if you do that.

HOWEVER. If a girl is bending over, or reaches up high to get something, and her shirt rides up a bit and I happen to catch an accidental glance of her thong/g-string/panties/boxers/boy cuts, THAT is fucking sexy as HELL.

I wouldnt mind seeing a girls boxers.

Tomboyish girls are a sorta fetish of mine, especially in boxers...


OHSHIT. Girls in boxers or boycuts...with like...a white tee...NNNGH. HOT. SEXY. YES PLEASE.

Especially with the penisflap. Heehee. Penisflap. I like those. *plays with*
 

That would be an awesome PSA for Disney, lol.
 
Meh, like I say, I dont do it for a fashion statement, I just do it because I dont like wearing a belt, unless its a Rider Belt.

OHSHIT. Girls in boxers or boycuts...with like...a white tee...NNNGH. HOT. SEXY. YES PLEASE.

Especially with the penisflap. Heehee. Penisflap. I like those. *plays with*

Can't determine if that is creepy or awesome, but agreement nonetheless.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…