Who's you favorite Toku Character from this Year?

I've really enjoyed watching Ryoutarou, Ryuutaros, Jan and Gou the most of all, for different reasons. Ryou has a certain good hearted natured about that's just hard not to like, Ryuutaros I like because of the way he act, it's so childlike but at the same time he's got his own unique style. I like Jan because he somewhat reminds me of Ryouga in that he's the "screamy red" type, but done right, which seems to be lost on people. Finally, I'm really enjoying Gou mainly because he's got a very interesting story going on.

And I guess Deneb too, mainly because he reminds me of Ryoutarou a bit and I'm really a sucker for that character type.
 
Last edited:
I voted Rio overall. But I've enjoyed Mele, Gou Fukami, Jan Kandou, Airi, Momotaros, MomoRyou, Sakurai Yuuto, Deneb, and Ken Hissatsu.
 
You put me in a pinch. I say Denebu, but i want to file away that i'm NOT votin for Yuuto. Not coz i don't like him, just because he's not my fav character, Denebu is, not him :-)

And has been a hard fight between the Nogami Imajins and Denebu anyway.
 
I'd have to say Ryoutarou + his Imajin, Jan, Retsu, and Mele. I love Ryou's personality, which is definitely a new record of mildness, at least in the Kamen Rider I've seen. Like HJU's Ryoutarou said, he's just hard not to like. The Jan- and Retsu-centric Geki episodes have been the most enjoyable to me. Jan has come a long way, and therefore had the most to learn, and I enjoyed learning it with him. Retsu is just simply an awesome character. And, Mele, since I like watching her. :D
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top