Justin J
Active Member
Character design can make or break an animated show or movie. Whether it's the unique quirks of a character's appearance or the storytelling elements woven into their design, some characters just stick with you long after the credits roll.
I've been rewatching "Avatar: The Last Airbender" lately, and the designs are just so iconic! I love how they reflect the characters' personalities and backgrounds, especially Zuko's evolving look throughout the series. Then there's the fluidity of Aang's movements that captures his airbending style so well!
What about all of you? Who's your favorite character design from any animated work? What about it resonates with you? Could be from Western animation, anime, or even classic films! Let's celebrate those designs that are just too good to forget!
I've been rewatching "Avatar: The Last Airbender" lately, and the designs are just so iconic! I love how they reflect the characters' personalities and backgrounds, especially Zuko's evolving look throughout the series. Then there's the fluidity of Aang's movements that captures his airbending style so well!
What about all of you? Who's your favorite character design from any animated work? What about it resonates with you? Could be from Western animation, anime, or even classic films! Let's celebrate those designs that are just too good to forget!