Which PR Series Do You Consider Better than the Sentai Counterpart?

MMPR Season 1 - 3 (but only greater than zyuranger, the cast in season 2 is way better though in my opinion)
Lost Galaxy
RPM

and I know not power rangers but ....
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight > Kamen Rider Ryuki IMHO
 
RPM. Otherwise, most PR adaptations bring something to the table their Sentai counterparts don't, while at the same time downplaying a few things.

Of course, PR suffers when it's a copy of Sentai the most (think a photocopy being less clear than an original).
 
Wild Force, because of the Wild Force-Time Force teamup the original never had.
Dino Thunder, for that Parody episode.
 
Oh, I forgot. Time Force was good. Had pretty good actors. I don't think I like it as much as Timeranger, but it's good enough to deserve mention.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top