Keith Justice New Member Sep 17, 2007 #1 Where is that guy? I haven't heard a whisper from him in months.
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Sep 17, 2007 #2 Maybe fatherhood's taking up all of his time...
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Sep 17, 2007 #5 Keith Justice said: Maybe he should hand over Japan Hero then... :169: Click to expand... To who, the Canadians?:rimshot: :laugh:
Keith Justice said: Maybe he should hand over Japan Hero then... :169: Click to expand... To who, the Canadians?:rimshot: :laugh:
Keith Justice New Member Sep 17, 2007 #6 The Canadians have taken enough from us!!! :shakefist Still, I have entertained the idea that he close shop on his forums and point toward us for the readers of Japan Hero to join our forums. I just worry that that kind of traffic would be enough to nuke us off the internet. :sweat:
The Canadians have taken enough from us!!! :shakefist Still, I have entertained the idea that he close shop on his forums and point toward us for the readers of Japan Hero to join our forums. I just worry that that kind of traffic would be enough to nuke us off the internet. :sweat:
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Sep 17, 2007 #7 Yeah, but on the plus side, it's less competition for us.:thumbs: