Where in the World is Japan Hero Jeff??

JapanHeroJeff was like the father of tokusatsu hook ups back in like 02-03.

i remember when he was in the paper. GOOD TIMES.
 
[hide]RapisAwesome22: I just read a gay thread on Henshin Justshit
RapisAwesome22: Where is Japan Hero Jeff? I'll tell you where he is, he's tied up to a chair wtih his mouth gagged and locked in my fucking basement
BillSamurai913 X: uh
RapisAwesome22: I'm letting my imagination run wild
BillSamurai913 X: oh
RapisAwesome22: Japan hero is a waste of bandwidth
BillSamurai913 X: i could see japan hero and HJU becoming one Message Board
RapisAwesome22: That would suck even more.[/hide]
 
^ Looks like "you know who" likes to spread the stupidity around.
Who? You mean Michael Brunstien right? The famous forum troller who stops at nothing to reek his havoc on friendly forum goers and rid the world of all good and toku?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top