What's Your Zombie Apocalypse Battle Anthem?

Oh man, I have way too many Japanese songs on mine to get a good and decent one...ugh....okay, so my Zombie Apocalypse song is...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YJAfmK3SPU]Persona 3's "Want to be Close"[/ame]

Technically, the words are in English. The lyrics are small and simple.

In the light men're crossing over lone shadows
Wearing veiled slight hopes for intimacy
Want to be close
To be close

.....Waaaaait.....not good for a Zombie Apocalypse. XD
 
So, according to this thing my Zombie Apocalypse theme is...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHEP71Wt_I8]Theme from Lupin III by Yuji Ohno[/ame]

So, I'm gonna be cruising around in a Mercedes-Benz SSK while facing an onslaught of zombies.

I'm SO okay with this.
 
Okay... so my Zombie Apocalypse song is... "Who wants to live Forever?" by Queen... I'm so gonna die, aren't I? :sly:

*shuffles again*

Edit: Okay, shuffled again, and the 3rd song up was: "Strike of the Ninja" by DragonForce. I'll go with that one. :)
 
Slayer - War Ensemble

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Alternate song:

Metallica - Battery
 
Last edited:
Craft - Hidden Under the Skin

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2eEUx1yDeY"]YouTube - Craft - Hidden under the skin[/ame]
 
Hahahaahahahhaa! Mine turned out to be:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpKcCW9W4AA"]DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Nightmare on My Street[/ame]

:buttrock::thumbs:

Situation appropriate, but not exactly the song I'd pick to trash zombies by the metric truckload.


The Zombie Slayin' Mix I have on my iPod (yes, I actually have one) starts with Manowar's "Warriors of the World" and ends with the Talking Heads' "Psycho Killer". :sweat:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top