General Discussion What's your relationship status?

I was heartbroken six years ago and since then I have never been in a real relationship. I always keep trying but it doesn't work. My relationship status reads single.

This keeps me thinking where exactly is the place of engagement in relationship matters. I figured out that it's better put married or single. Those who prefer to use the word engagement instead of single may not be getting it correctly.

My current relationship status is Single. I have been divorced for quite some time now, and I am doing okay. I have had a few dates throughout this time but I can't seem to find someone I am compatible with.

So for now I feel alright not dating at all, and I am taking a little break. Maybe one day I will meet the right person but for now I remain Single.:)

My current relationship status is Single. I have been divorced for quite some time now, and I am doing okay. I have had a few dates throughout this time but I can't seem to find someone I am compatible with.

So for now I feel alright not dating at all, and I am taking a little break. Maybe one day I will meet the right person but for now I remain Single.:)
Compatibility has always been a big problem to many relationships, really what's wrong with a lot of people out there that they can't just lower their egos and get along easily. Relationship is like a two way traffic to make it work both partners should do the necessary bendings

When I created my social media accounts, I had the feeling that it would be unethical to hide the truth unless I am creating a bogus account. And since I had used my real name so I decided to just that social media account for my personal means which is the real me. Well, I am married so that's what my status says.

PS. I understand that I can also create another account which can be my alter ego. But let me see.... hmm, it might just be a waste of time for me.

I'm married and have 2 daughters. ;) having a family is a great thing because you learned how to live your life to the fullest. You will experience ups and downs but it will definitely make you stronger. ;)

Administrator
Staff member
That's pretty cool. BTW, really happy you stopped by the site. It's good to meet you.

I got married a few years ago. I was in a long-distance relationship for a while before we actually got to live together, even after we got married. That was a process and a half but not nearly as hard or as bad as people made it to be online (immigration). It was just a lot of waiting.