General Discussion What's your relationship status?

I find the more "awake" a person is, the less understood they are. It lessens the playing field, so to speak, considering how in a daze the rest of the world seems to be lol. It takes more sifting through the mess or waiting for the right person to find you, but there are others out there. Makes it more worth it when it finally happens. One of these days we won't be minority and things will get easier when it comes to other people. At least, this is what I try to tell myself lol.

I think women are really hard to understand, I am always nervous because I never know what my wife is going to do with me, it's like if I'm her toy.

:)

Heheheh :p Don't let your wife find out you wrote that, capa ;) I guess you are right tho, sometimes we are so dominated by our hormones... specially if you're taking the meds I'm taking!

I find the more "awake" a person is, the less understood they are. It lessens the playing field, so to speak, considering how in a daze the rest of the world seems to be lol. It takes more sifting through the mess or waiting for the right person to find you, but there are others out there. Makes it more worth it when it finally happens. One of these days we won't be minority and things will get easier when it comes to other people. At least, this is what I try to tell myself lol.

Yeah, it seems as if everyone is under some kind of sopor, lol, or so to speak. I tend to think and analyze too much, sometimes I just to comclusions too fast, sometimes I might assume someone might be thinking this or that, but that's not always the case :p Like for example when I think my boyfriends notices when I'm feeling very hormonal... he says it's all in my head. He says if it wasn't because I let him know, then there is no way he'd know.

Heheheh :p Don't let your wife find out you wrote that, capa ;) I guess you are right tho, sometimes we are so dominated by our hormones... specially if you're taking the meds I'm taking!

I'm totally undercover here Trellum, if someday I stop posting you will know I was caught and that I am in pain lol! :D

I'm single and couldn't imagine it being any other way at the moment and i'm happy enough. I'm too busy to be in a relationship in my opinion and wouldn't be able to give enough either way. I'm only 19 anyway, so one day it will be different.
Said me on September 18th 2013...

I've met a guy who is so sweet and caring and we completely understand each other. I'm so happy, I never expected to be with anyone for a very long time and i'm still in shock we found each other. He's wonderful and I never want to be with anyone else! Now i'm looking forward to the future more than ever!

Wow. I didn't know I could ever be romantic! I've just seen my message from 1st December, going back on that, I wrote that due to the fact I had no idea the guy i'm with now actually liked me back and a slight distance issue.

That's basically summing up what happened to me :) i'd literally given up looking for someone ages ago, then he came along :D

Said me on September 18th 2013...

I've met a guy who is so sweet and caring and we completely understand each other. I'm so happy, I never expected to be with anyone for a very long time and i'm still in shock we found each other. He's wonderful and I never want to be with anyone else! Now i'm looking forward to the future more than ever!

Wow. I didn't know I could ever be romantic! I've just seen my message from 1st December, going back on that, I wrote that due to the fact I had no idea the guy i'm with now actually liked me back and a slight distance issues.

That's basically summing up what happened to me :) i'd literally given up looking for someone ages ago, then he came along :D

Wow, Ruby!!!! Grats on your new relationship!! LOL, don't feel bad, I also said similar things just weeks before meeting my current boyfriend. I had been single for nearly 6 years, so I thought it wasn't possible for me to ever trust or love anyone, until he came along and changed that!

Congrats again, wish you the best of luck ever!!! It's so exciting, I hope you enjoy your love story to the max :)

I'm totally undercover here Trellum, if someday I stop posting you will know I was caught and that I am in pain lol! :D

Hahaha, good, capa ;) You can never be to safe ;) But you know women usually find everything they are looking for, so be careful. We are very inquisitive creatures by nature ;)

Wow, Ruby!!!! Grats on your new relationship!! LOL, don't feel bad, I also said similar things just weeks before meeting my current boyfriend. I had been single for nearly 6 years, so I thought it wasn't possible for me to ever trust or love anyone, until he came along and changed that!

Congrats again, wish you the best of luck ever!!! It's so exciting, I hope you enjoy your love story to the max :)

Thank you! You too as well :D

I'm not single, I have been taken. I'm no more in for any serious relationship if marriage is what the person wants.