Staff member
It's done! No more delays....we will definitely be getting Kingdom Hearts 3 on its latest posted release date, January 29. Director Nomura confirmed the game's gold status in a tweet this morning:

I'm proud to unveil an extended version of the trailer that's been playing in NA cinemas. And guess what? We've wrapped up development of #KingdomHearts III! If you haven't had the chance yet, now would be a good time to prep by playing 1.5+2.5 & 2.8. See you next month! - Nomura​
As he said, Square is marking the game's gold-ness with a new two-minute trailer. It's a good one, showing off all the work the team has put into Kingdom Hearts 3. Jack Sparrow doesn't look as Uncanny Valley as he previously did, and the Toy Story parts could be mistaken for the real movie.

Square recently repackaged the HD versions of Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, and its various spinoffs into "The Story So Far" for PS4. Nomura recommends replaying the two existing main games in the trilogy (plus 2.8) before diving into game #3. I'm actually attempting to do this right now. I'm skeptical it can be done in the time remaining, especially with so many other games coming out between then and now....but we'll see.

Kingdom Hearts 3 comes to Playstation 4 and XBox One January 29, 2019.

LOS ANGELES (Nov. 20, 2018) – SQUARE ENIX® and Disney revealed the latest magical trailer today for the upcoming game KINGDOM HEARTS III, showcasing more of the incredible journey players can embark upon starting January 29, 2019.​
KINGDOM HEARTS III takes players on the adventure of a lifetime through a vast array of worlds. From Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Big Hero 6 and Frozen to Disney•Pixar’s Toy Story and Monsters, Inc., each world brings with it magical moments, unique gameplay experiences and classic characters new and old.​
As the ultimate battle for light and life comes to an epic conclusion, Sora, with the help of his loyal companions Donald and Goofy, will team up with iconic Disney and Pixar characters in an attempt to defeat the darkness and save the universe.​

Whoa My mind is blown with this trailer. I can't wait for the release of this game. Rapunzel seemed like an interesting Ally since she is one of the few Disney Princesses who can fight.

Administrator
Staff member
I can't wait for the release because I never thought this sequel will happen. It is a decade long wait.

I saw the video and it is an amazing role-playing video. the date is come closer to us and look to have this soon.:p