General Discussion What's your relationship status?

Oh sorry to hear that :( I was with a guy for almost 5 years, until one day he decided to dump me for a woman who was more ''mature'' and waaaaaaay older than me, lol. I felt bad when I found out (1 year later). No wonder when I tried to invest in the relationship the guy never cooperated! Relationships are hard... and can be so tricky!

As for childish, I think most men are ;) My dad is still quite childish; he's 70 years old. I think he's more childish than ever :D

Yep, but I was very young, only 21 or 22 and I had no real experience on how to make a relationship work... Thanks for the support, I'm long over it now, a wife and two kids already! :D

Wow! Congratulations! Hope a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!

Ah ah Trellum, I think we all get more childish with age... :) 5 years is a long time... I hope I don't get surprised, sometimes we think we know people and we actually might not!

Thanks panda, but we don't celebrate thanksgiving here in Portugal, I don't even know when that is.

I am in a relationship with the best person I could have ever wanted in my life. He is kind, generous, and loving. We have been together for 2 1/2 years. I am grateful for him.

He has given me the hope that I needed. He made me believe in love again.

I know it may sound "Mushy", but he makes me feel that way.

I am in a relationship with my girlfriend currently. We've been going steady for about 8 months now. Things are going great and we are always beside each other. We have this tradition of always calling each other in the morning and before we sleep.

Chara, that sounds like my relation when it started, my wife didn't want to open her heart to love again, someone had hurt her before...

Ah Viper, I recall my teen days when I was living with my parents and my GFs with theirs, good times, enjoy! :)

I am single and have been for quite some time now. I have gotten used to it. I don't think I would be able to cope with someone else in my life as far as romance goes. I Don't know whether I'd be able to make the adjustment to being completely free, to having to text my partner and going out with them and whatnot lol.

I've been with my husband for almost 12 years now. I wasn't one for relationships before him; only getting serious a couple times, but he konked me over the head and dragged me by the hair into this LOL. I kid. It did take me a while to get accustomed to being with someone again and once I did, it was smooth sailing from there. No idea how he put up with me before then though lol.

I am in a relationship with the best person I could have ever wanted in my life. He is kind, generous, and loving. We have been together for 2 1/2 years. I am grateful for him.

He has given me the hope that I needed. He made me believe in love again.

I know it may sound "Mushy", but he makes me feel that way.
That's awesome :) I'm very happy for you, this world is full of filthy liars that don't deserve out time at all, and you managed to find a great man; congratulations! Not many women are lucky enough to find a good man. I think I'm one of those women who have found a good on e too, but only time will well.

I am in a relationship with my girlfriend currently. We've been going steady for about 8 months now. Things are going great and we are always beside each other. We have this tradition of always calling each other in the morning and before we sleep.

Hehehe, you sound a lot like a friend of mine who does that, he calls his girlfriend every night before going to bed :) I wish mine did the same, I've always thought that was super romantic! I think it's a really nice traditions, keep it up guys and the best of luck always ;)