What's your expectations and hopes for PR 2008?

Not much, just an Asian Red. They can do whatever else they want.

It must be something about everyone wanting to see themself repersented in someway. Cause I would love to a latino red ( a real red as in leader, not a token red with someone else calling the shots i.e. Dino thunder).
 
^ Wasn't Cole's actor lation?

Anywho, more or less agreed with Grn, though mainly because it's still a ways off, I'll probably have a better idea of what I do/n't want later in the year.
 
I would call it PR: Tiger Style, and have the theme song be that one Wu Tang song where they say 'Tiger Style' in the beginning. Have the RZA re-work it so it says 'PR Tiger Style ain't nothin to **** with!!' :buttrock:
 
^ Wasn't Cole's actor latino?
the actor was of latino Cole was white.

I would call it PR: Tiger Style, and have the theme song be that one Wu Tang song where they say 'Tiger Style' in the beginning. Have the RZA re-work it so it says 'PR Tiger Style ain't nothin to **** with!!' :buttrock:
Change it to Beast Style and then i'm feelin you fam. Say it wit me POWER RANGERS : BEAST STYLE AIN'T NOTHIN DA **** WIT.:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:
 
Last edited:
Here's mine...

BRING SERIOUS BACK TO POWER RANGERS, just like PRiS-PRWF!! No more comedy crap, wire-fu and huge explosives!

Of course, it won't happen. :rolleyes2:
Are you kidding me? :sly: You do know the main audience for PR are kids that are somewhere between 5 - 10 yrs of age right? :sly: Things change, there's a new generation of kids running around and the show has to catch up with the times you know. Dude, you're a frigg'n fan, you should know this kinda sh*t by now :sly:

I think the community has made Power Rangers serious enough.

But seriously, I have no hopes or expectations at this point. I'm tapped out, I no longer care. Every year, since the end of Wild Force, I've always been excited for the PR premieres and I've always been a bit disappointed in some way. In a way, none of the Disney seasons have really lived up to the seasons of PR that made me come back to PR in the first place. NS was the only one that came close for me, followed by SPD.

Blah blah blah. What I'm saying is, again, I don't have any hopes for 2008. I couldn't care less what they do to it, if the main villain is pink, or if the red ranger is a 10 year old kid named Justin. I just don't care anymore. Whatever they do, I just hope it works out for PR in the ratings.
and yet I bet you'll be tuning in just to see how the show goes :laugh: it's like theirs a glimiring hope that the show will improve or something :laugh: am I wrong?

As for me, my hopes of this show are long gone just as soon as Doug left the show :anime: Heck, Im not even sure why I bother coming here XD lol!! :laugh:
 
Last edited:
I think the community has made Power Rangers serious enough.

But seriously, I have no hopes or expectations at this point. I'm tapped out, I no longer care. Every year, since the end of Wild Force, I've always been excited for the PR premieres and I've always been a bit disappointed in some way. In a way, none of the Disney seasons have really lived up to the seasons of PR that made me come back to PR in the first place. NS was the only one that came close for me, followed by SPD.

Blah blah blah. What I'm saying is, again, I don't have any hopes for 2008. I couldn't care less what they do to it, if the main villain is pink, or if the red ranger is a 10 year old kid named Justin. I just don't care anymore. Whatever they do, I just hope it works out for PR in the ratings.


Same here man. I've totally given up. Hell, they could bring Jason back as the Mentor in 2008 and I wouldn't even care. PR is done for me.
 
But seriously, I have no hopes or expectations at this point. I'm tapped out, I no longer care. Every year, since the end of Wild Force, I've always been excited for the PR premieres and I've always been a bit disappointed in some way. In a way, none of the Disney seasons have really lived up to the seasons of PR that made me come back to PR in the first place. NS was the only one that came close for me, followed by SPD.

Blah blah blah. What I'm saying is, again, I don't have any hopes for 2008. I couldn't care less what they do to it, if the main villain is pink, or if the red ranger is a 10 year old kid named Justin. I just don't care anymore. Whatever they do, I just hope it works out for PR in the ratings.

I totally agree with you on this. Exactly how I feel about this.

Are you kidding me? :sly: You do know the main audience for PR are kids that are somewhere between 5 - 10 yrs of age right? :sly: Things change, there's a new generation of kids running around and the show has to catch up with the times you know. Dude, you're a frigg'n fan, you should know this kinda sh*t by now :sly:

Of course, I know that, but look at PRiS-PRWF, they were all fantastic. I loved the way what Saban did with them.
 
Last edited:
Okay... I haven't watched Operation Overdrive for a long time now, infact, the only episodes I seen were the first 2. But..

HOPES..

I don't think "Hopes" is the correct word, so..

WHAT I'D LIKE TO SEE BUT DOUBT WOULD EVER HAPPEN

- Better theme music. How about do what they do in Korea, and translate the Japanese song, but in English? Oh, and yeah, the overusage of the word "go" really needs to literally "go" (get the gag? :P).

- Interesting and original storyline, and a cast that's as cool as the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (although I actually liked SPD and

- 50 (or so) Episodes

- Disney to sell Power Rangers to another company who can handle it better.

MY EXPECTATIONS

- PR 2008 may or may not be the first PR series to be shown in Widescreen mode. If not then they'd probably trim it off like they did with Operation Overdrive.

- Lame theme tune. "Power Rangers Go Go", Rap Music, etc..

- The main goal of Power Rangers is.. not so same the world, but to sell as much merchandise as possible (the merchandise being naffed down versions of original Japanese toys and , and make Disney stinkin' rich.

- The number of episodes reduced to 32, maybe 21, maybe 16, maybe just one, or maybe OVER NINE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!! (just kidding :P).


and for now, that's all I can think of.

As for the Disney thing, the only series I really liked off them was Power Rangers SPD, but afterwards with Mystic Force it got a bit boring .

I was surposed to be giving Dino Thunder a chance, but I haven't watched it for a while and I forgot which episode I'm on.

I dunno. The new gen Power Rangers series just don't seem as cool as the Saban era, and call me a Sentai snob (or whatever it's called), but I guess I just enjoy watching Sentai more than Power Rangers.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top