What's the scoop on Dragon Knight?

The thing was in January. If it was picked up, we should've heard something. I heard people were interested. So what happened? I haven't been online much so haven't been able to keep up with recent events.
 
Interesting. Well I doubt they'd start shooting if it wasn't picked up, would they? I mean they already did the pilot.
 
Can you say who it is, or whould that Cause The kind of problems that we don't want.

Edit: I'm hoping that viacom (CBS,MTV,Nickeolodan) picked it up. They love having a lot of hd program And Want to move most of there channels to HD. And that could mean Kamen Rider In HD :thumbs: :buttrock:
 
Last edited:

Just because it's in HD, doesn't mean it's gonna be good. You guys saw the trailer? I already hate the storyline, it's so lame.
 
Edit: I'm hoping that viacom (CBS,MTV,Nickeolodan) picked it up. They love having a lot of hd program And Want to move most of there channels to HD. And that could mean Kamen Rider In HD :thumbs: :buttrock:

The only reason why I'd be interested in seeing Viacom owning a Kamen Rider series would be to see Kamen Rider do a Rider Kick on the "V" of Doom. :laugh:
Just because it's in HD, doesn't mean it's gonna be good. You guys saw the trailer? I already hate the storyline, it's so lame.

Agreed. Which is also why the PlayStation 3 is lame.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…