What's Sexier - Swimsuit?: One piece vs Bikini

Both style will depend on the shape of the body of the person that's going to wear or is wearing them. There are a lot of examples in the Henshin Hottie Thread. Check them out... :laugh:
 
Both style will depend on the shape of the body of the person that's going to wear or is wearing them. There are a lot of examples in the Henshin Hottie Thread. Check them out... :laugh:

Yeah, this.

In general:

Bikinis = hotter on supermodels

One pieces = hotter on basically everyone else.
 
I hardly go to the beach, so I never wore a bikini in my life, but I think it's sexiest.
I used to wear a one piece when I was younger. :sweat:
 
Not on me, cuz i'm too chunky for that

Pics for proof.

No love for the one piece?

christy-canyon-04.jpg
 
Have worn both, I think it depends on the body shape/type, and which will compliment it better.

As far as style: One piece if I'm doing serious swimming, playing around - like water volleyball. Bikini (agree on the haltertop thing) if just lounging, tanning, or enjoying the sun.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top