what's after Kamen Rider Dragon Knight

maybe this:

motivator5e17ab138b93c1f517795aa60d.jpg
 
Yeah, that would do it. That's probably the main reason why Den-O will be chosen over Kabuto.:laugh:


Hate the Might Morphin Kamen Rider bit though.:shakefist
 
I don't think they are going to adapt any more Kamen Rider series after Dragon Knight. I mean, there are no plans that I know of. This isn't to say that they might do another. If they do, I want to see an adaption of Decade. That would be cool.
 
I think I would enjoy a KRDK-toned Den-O that isn't an idiot fest.

They could keep all of Den-O's forms as seperate riders aswell.
 
from what ive seen interviews, The wang bros. have been talking about doing blade next. I would rather see a kabuto adaption because of the amount of riders. Blade is a good choice if they want to link KRDK with the next serise.
 
They could keep all of Den-O's forms as seperate riders aswell.

But why? Form changing is so much more interesting. Besides, if they wanted to turn all the Den-O forms into separate Riders, then a lot of footage would be unusable. And how would you explain Climax Form, Liner Form etc.?

Steve Wang said himself that he wants KR to stand on its own feet and not be a Power Rangers clone. If he turned the Den-O forms into separate Riders, then that is exactly what it would be... It would be seen as "Power Rangers with armor"
 
Blade, Faiz, Den-O, and Kabuto have all been heavily rumored for the next Adness KR adaptation over the course of the past year. Nothing is confirmed yet.
 
There was a rumor that Steve was interested in doing Blade afterwards.

He already confirmed that was only a rumor and stated that he wanted to see how Dragon Knight would turn out before jumping the gun. But, he has mention he's seen glimpses of the other Heisei already.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top