FF16 What would you like to see on a potential Final Fantasy 16?

Final Fantasy XVI (2023): Clive Rosfield is drawn into a brutal war fueled by magical Dominants and their summoned Eikons. It leans fully into cinematic, action-focused combat with a darker medieval tone. AKA Final Fantasy 16, FF16, FFXVI
I want crossover with past Final Fantasy characters. XV have the guest characters system. Imagine having heroes from the past games as some sort of guests.
 
I aint requesting anything since I heard a different team will make this game and I don't think they will bother listening. The current experienced Final Fantasy programmers works for remakes. So 16 will be very different to differentiate from remakes.
 
This is what I want to happen, if you teammate die their death is permanent. This is a great replay value because You will try to get a perfect ending where no one dies. The story of the game can change direction depends on who you managed to keep alive. Anyone but the protagonists can die. if a support character dies it won't be a game over, you will permanently lose a teammate.
 
I like the suggested idea of past heroes working as summons. I mean Lightning became a God and Cloud is a Mercenary for fire. Imagine having enough in game currency we can hire Cloud Strife as a Guest team mate.
 
I want them to add the job system from FFVI so we can see the characters in different costumes with different attacks. It give us the power to customize every single member of the cast.
 
I want the turn base combat as an option for old schoolers. I know the hack and slash method is more marketable for younger audience but please give options for old schoolers.
 
It should play like Final Fantasy VII because that is one outstanding experience for me. I want to play something that can surpass that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top