What toku songs do you find the most touching

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ZwtQyVE-Y"]Kamen Rider Ryuki - Kanzaki Yui (Sugiyama Ayano) - INORI [A prayer] - YouTube[/ame]
 
Hoshi Kara No Tegami ~ Da Capo ~ Metalder

Kanashimi No Helen ~ Naomi Morinaga ~ Spielban
Hikari No Hoshi, Mizu No Hoshi ~ Hiroshi Watari ~ Spielban
 
Double Action - Climax Form
For such an upbeat song, the lyrics take a sudden sad turn during the second half.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zZYV2wkhAg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zZYV2wkhAg[/ame]


Journey Through the Decade
As far as I'm concern, this is the most dramatic and ominous Kamen Rider opening. Looking back at the lyrics, they pretty much spoil a good part of the show too.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY_aqptwrY8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY_aqptwrY8[/ame]
 
I'll say PROBABLY. His flows aren't the best I've heard ( usually It's underground rap artists that purposley go against conformity to A-Typical rap cliches are the best AKA Mike Shinoda for me )
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top