What Superhero movies are you most excited about?

Okay, we all know there's a shitload of superhero movies coming out over the next 3 years. Even more than there already have been. As SFX get more advanced and more things become possible, more movies get put in the works. Already Marvel has said that they intend to release a movie for every one of their properties. And DC has gone on record that they intend to have a movie about one of the Trinity to come out every year. Already this plan is in motion with Batman Begins having come out last year, and Superman Returns due out this June, then the next is Wonder Woman in '07 and back around with Batman Begins in '08. That said, which movies are you guys most excited about?

Edit: Damn that was a fast reply.

Anyways, here's a more complete list of movies coming out, since the poll only allows 10 choices:

300 - In post-production as of Feb. '06
Iron Man '08
Batman Begins 2 '08
Fantastic Four 2 '07
Incredible Hulk 2 '08
Ghost Rider '07
Punisher 2 '06
Sin City 2 '07
Spider-Man 3 '07
Superman Returns '07
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV '07
Wolverine '07
Wonder Woman '07
X-Men: Last Stand - Released
Transformers '07
Flash TBA
Namor: Sub-Mariner TBA
Thor '08
Ant-Man '08
Captain America TBA
Werewolf by Night TBA
Silver Surfer
 
Last edited:
Snakes on a Plane
mean.gif



Honestly, not excited about any, if I do I'll just end up being disappointed.
 
Kyusaku said:
Snakes on a Plane
mean.gif



Honestly, not excited about any, if I do I'll just end up being disappointed.

Hey, I wanna see SOAP.

Anyways. I've gotten excited about a few of them, and they have not disappointed. The Spider-Man series and Batman Begins in particular. Aside from that, I've pegged most as crap and they usually are. Daredevil, Elektra, Hulk -- utter garbage.

Bolt said:
I'm waiting for a V3 version of a "KR: The First" type thing myself.

But....its sort of not....The First. So wouldn't that be....?
 
I'm waitin' for Iron Man.:buttrock:

imco01.jpg


Last time I heard, Tom Cruise wanted to be Tony Stark.:laugh:

I was really hoping for Tom Sellick. If he's got the mustache, he looks EXACTLY like Tony Stark!:P
 
Bueno said:
I'm waitin' for Iron Man.:buttrock:

imco01.jpg


Last time I heard, Tom Cruise wanted to be Tony Stark.:laugh:

I was really hoping for Tom Sellick. If he's got the mustache, he looks EXACTLY like Tony Stark!:P

Cruise was (thankfully) not given the part. Now they're giving it to some unknown, or so they say.

Yeah, I'm totally hyped about IM. If they can make the armor look non-retarded.
 
They showed a new Superman trailer with X3 today and it looked fuckin' awesome!!! Superman Returns is gonna be one to beat!
 
Sage Shinigami said:
But....its sort of not....The First. So wouldn't that be....?

Well apparently there's going to be a sequel to The First, and I'll bet my left nut Kazami Shiro will be in it.

Hariken said:
Superman Returns is gonna be one to beat!

One to beat your head into the wall for wasting 9 bucks on.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top