What Superhero movies are you most excited about?

Bolt said:
Well apparently there's going to be a sequel to The First, and I'll bet my left nut Kazami Shiro will be in it.

Oh if there's a sequel then I definitely stand corrected. If V3 isn't in it then that's just retarded.

One to beat your head into the wall for wasting 9 bucks on.

Eh. Returns looks like it has potential. Then again, I thought Begins was a damned good movie, so nevermind.
 
Sage Shinigami said:
Cruise was (thankfully) not given the part. Now they're giving it to some unknown, or so they say.

Yeah, I'm totally hyped about IM. If they can make the armor look non-retarded.

I'm both glad and upset that Tom Cruise isn't gonna be Stark. Although he's crazy, I thought that it'd be funny to see Tony Stark jumping on a couch due to his alcoholism problem.:laugh:

As for the armor, I just hope they get Adi Garanov to do the designs. His version of the armor is the best looking yet. I like the whole "reptilian-snake scales-skeletal" look to it.

imco06.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bolt said:
One to beat your head into the wall for wasting 9 bucks on.

:laugh: Actually it'll only be $7.50. The new preview I saw got me hyped. Looks like it's gonna be better than X3.
 
Bueno said:
I'm both glad and upset that Tom Cruise isn't gonna be Stark. Although he's crazy, I thought that it'd be funny to see Tony Stark jumping on a couch due to his alcoholism problem.:laugh:

As for the armor, I just hope they get Adi Garanov to do the designs. His version of the armor is the best looking yet. I like the whole "reptilian-snake scales-skeletal" look to it.

imco06.jpg

He won't be an alcoholic in this first movie, thank God. I don't know why people let that define him...

Anyways. The REAL best design of the armor? Sean Chen's Heroes Return version:

ClassicIronman.avif

Yeah. That was the true New Classic armor, though it didn't last long, sadly...:bawling: Stupid Joe Q storylines.

Most likely we'll just see the original Classic armor, since the director did say he wanted to use the Old Grey Armor at some flashback in the movie.
 
I'm only excited about Wolverine. X-men has been my favorite since I was a tiny little person, and Wolverine was always my favorite. Plus, Hugh Jackman is hot.:anime:
 
toranoko said:
I'm only excited about Wolverine. X-men has been my favorite since I was a tiny little person, and Wolverine was always my favorite. Plus, Hugh Jackman is hot.:anime:
The Wolverine movie looks like it'll be worth price of admission, from what little I've seen. Hopefully it'll be better backstory than Origin.

And, yeah, it was kinda funny -- when my wife and I went to see X3, I said something about the preponderance of young women (late high school/college age) in the theater... and my wife reminded me that Hugh Jackman is in it.

"Right," I said. "Of course. And he'll be shirtless at least once in the movie."
"Of course."
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top