What singer/band would you like to see sing for Kamen Rider?

They make some pretty good songs, so of course :P

While I also agree with that, the problem there is that they're signed to Ki/oon records, so it's a no go

Didnt know about the Avex thing.....then I say BACK-ON :buttrock:

Yeah, from all the research I've done I can pretty coclusively say that Toei works with Avex Trax for Kamen Rider music and Columbia Music Entertainment for their Super Sentai tunes. Honestly, it's a pretty good way of doing business and does work well
 
Naww...

If I can surmise correctly...Record deals depend on the series when it comes to Anime.

A wider range of artists do Anisongs.
 
Aw. Darn. So does that mean that anime production studios generally work with Ki/oon?
They go all over the place, there's Lantis, which has JAM Project and is mostly anisong guys under the guise of "mainstream" artists in some cases that more niche studios will often head to. Ki/oon is a sub-label of Sony Japan, which tends to be the big label in Japan ahead of Avex. A lot of sub-labels of Sony have artists that do music for a wide variety of anime while the main Sony label is often going to be those really mainstream guys that do very big name anime and generally anything belonging to the two prime time anime blocks on MBS, the Sunday 7 PM and then that Wednesday (I think) 2 AM block.
 
They go all over the place, there's Lantis, which has JAM Project and is mostly anisong guys under the guise of "mainstream" artists in some cases that more niche studios will often head to. Ki/oon is a sub-label of Sony Japan, which tends to be the big label in Japan ahead of Avex. A lot of sub-labels of Sony have artists that do music for a wide variety of anime while the main Sony label is often going to be those really mainstream guys that do very big name anime and generally anything belonging to the two prime time anime blocks on MBS, the Sunday 7 PM and then that Wednesday (I think) 2 AM block.

He's right. if you look at Anime themes in general these days, you see that many artists who do openings and endings are attached to Sony Music and its subsidiaries, and that fact is also helped by how Sony also owns Aniplex, a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment responsible for the production and distribution of a lot of popular Anime like Naruto, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Rurouni Kenshin, Black Butler(Kuroshitsuji), Gurren Lagann, and Soul Eater

Edit: post 2,222. how interesting
 
Last edited:
That makes sense. I don't watch that much anime so I wouldn't know much about the show's OP and such.
 
I would have to agree with you.

Looking at the opening and Ending Credits of a lot of Anime...I notice that Sony Japan and/or Lantis tend to be mentioned in the list of sponsors.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top