What singer/band would you like to see sing for Kamen Rider?

Smilodon

Friendship and the Cosmos.
For the Heisei Rider 10th Anniversary, we had Gackt sing for Decade, and his subsequent movies. Then for Double's A-Z movie, we had Matsuoka Mitsuru sing "W".

So now, I'm here to ask what Japanese singer or band would you like to see sing a song for Kamen Rider?

I personally would like to see L'Arc En'Ciel or maybe even Asian Kung Fu Generation perform a song for Kamen Rider.
 
Porno Graffiti, Perfume and HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR

Though I have to admit I havent really listened to any of the recent H&MC songs without Maki so I dont really know if I even still like them xD

None of these will happen but I do think it could be pretty cool.
 
I'd like to see Rider Chips coming back, they haven't "made" a song for Kamen Rider since Kabuto.

All they've done for Kamen Rider since 07 was Cover Versions of the Opening and Endings.

Masaaki Endoh is have also some nice songs that could be used, considering his most recent ones; Believe in Nexus and Clear Mind from Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters 5D's.

Edit.

Wada Kouji could also provide some good songs, but I think most would be artists signed to Avex.
 
...and Rider would never go back to anisong artists for an opening either way. :P Personally I think Exile or V6 would be pretty kickarse, but they're both kinda too big name for a tokusatsu TV series. Fayray is on Avex and has a very lovely voice, hearing her do something a little more energetic would make for an awesome tune.

/though this is just my personal opinion, in general, I think キマグレン would make a kick butt opening for OOO. Their music can be fun and energetic and seems to carry that "don't worry about tomorrow" theme that dude whose name I can't remember but is the main character seems to live by.

Though Wada Kouji would be neat since Kamen Rider songs are nowhere near regular J-Pop, they're just a name drop away from being Sentai, I'd rather see Wada Kouji actually do a Sentai theme.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top