HaiTien78
Member
I want to see 1998 Godzilla movie Remake. If not we can call for Independence Day.
If you ask me it hasn't been long enough to remake either of those two, besides Independence Day is fine as it is.
I want to see 1998 Godzilla movie Remake. If not we can call for Independence Day.
a Street Fighter that focuses on Ken and Ryu with Kane Kosugi as Ryu and Linden Ashby or Chris Cassamassa as Ken.
A Karate Kid prequel that tells the story of Miyagi's younger years.
film versions of Philip Jose Farmer's biographies of Tarzan and Doc Savage: Tarzan Alive and Doc Savage: His Apocalyptic Life.
The Green Hornet, but using the stories and continuity of the 90s comic book series.
The Shadow.
the musical version of Phantom of the Opera but with a different cast. Michael Crawford should play the Phantom.
I do NOT want to see a remake of MASH.
and Linden Ashby or Chris Cassamassa as Ken.