Metal Gear Solid 3, Silent Hill 2 Remakes Coming In 2024

Staff member
<p>Last year Konami announced it was remaking two of the best video games they’ve ever published: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater and Silent Hill 2. They didn’t mention when those remakes would be out, they just confirmed they were coming at some point. We now know the point, thanks to Sony (whether they intended it or not). A highlight reel of titles coming to the PS5 in 2024 includes footage of MGS3 and SH2, as shown here:</p>

I want them to remake this scene.... A student who loves his teacher as a mother, they respect each other but they got sent on a mission to kill each other. Seeing this in HD will look amazing. This game manage to show to make a well written strong female character even if she is a villain.

Oh wow! Metal Gear Solid 3 was an absolute gem, and the idea of a remake is making me giddy with excitement. The jungle setting and camouflage mechanics were revolutionary back then. Can't wait to relive those sneaky moments on the PS5. Kudos to the new team taking on the challenge – fingers crossed they capture the essence of the original!I'm cautiously optimistic about these remakes. MGS3 holds a special place in my gaming heart, and I hope the new team does justice to Kojima's vision. It's risky business, you know, tampering with classics. Silent Hill 2 being a timed exclusive is a bit of a curveball, but let's hope Bloober Team brings something fresh to the psychological horror table.

Ada Finally Waited!
Silent Hill 2 remake? Intriguing. I've been hesitant about the recent direction of the gaming industry, but revisiting a psychological horror classic might be worth it. Let's hope Bloober Team respects the source material. As for Konami's overall strategy, well, I'll believe it when I'm navigating the foggy streets of Silent Hill once again.