I think both super sentai and kamen rider really need to bring it's roots back. not to sound like I'm dissing either shows directions, I've thought the way they've been going is fantastic personally, but I think both need to go back to basics to refresh everything in my opinion.
I think both super sentai and kamen rider really need to bring it's roots back. not to sound like I'm dissing either shows directions, I've thought the way they've been going is fantastic personally, but I think both need to go back to basics to refresh everything in my opinion.
exactly. you take the good points of the new, (characters and story-telling.) and the good points of the old (action and just plain fun of it all.), ya mix them together and you have a success.
I'd like something to do with space. The bad guys and heroes powers rarely come from space anymore. Its all parallele worlds, magical dimensions and stuff.
And some actual space battles, no cop out like Megaranger who couldn't use their space shuttle mecha to its full potential
the movie V riders styled into a series Whch could then lead into a 3rd movie ? & then I'd like to see another one like kabuto with all bug /insect riders