What made you attracted to Super Sentai Series?

Servant

Member
Hello. I'm new here. Recently started to watch Super Sentai Series.

Well , just wanna ask you all why you all watch/like/buy morphers for Super Sentai Series?
 
I don't..know:O_O::eyebrow::laugh:

I guess cuz it's a great feeling to know your watching a show that is a Big

part in Japanese toku history. It's fun, and upbeat. No matter how old or

new the series is. I buy the merch because it gives me a feeling that i can

buy a Bandai toy and it's show accurate. and it's also really fun to

have something that's on the show.
 
I see.. so for you guys it's the giant robots and the toys.
Is that it? I mean , like for me it's
I ) Story
II) Girls
III) The songs in the show

I would probably be a bigger fan if there was no costume and explosions that came from nowhere... But hey , it's not that bad even with all those.
 
I don't care about toys and junk, but I do like the certain unique aesthetic brought to the genre through Sentai.

Mostly what attracts me is having a group of characters brought together for one common goal (most of the time) and despite the fact that they often clash with each other and others, they've almost always got the bigger picture in mind. Of course some series do this a lot better than others and tie in the characters to the villains and other characters to the heroes, I think it adds a special level of drama and romanticism that other franchises can't bring to the table in this exact way.

The mecha battles have honestly never appealed to me too much, I don't fast forward through them, but there really isn't anything too exciting there on most occasions. In recent series, Gekiranger was my favorite in terms of mecha usage, but I think it showed off the best of that in the first 10 episodes or so.
 
Honestly, it was my stong dislike for current PR series.

With the exception of SPD.
 
First I was into PR with the super heroes, martial arts, giant robots and monsters, a formula for pure win. But then I got a little older and the kiddiness started to get annoying, and I found out there was a darker version that I gravitated to.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top