What is the Worst Toku of the 2000's

Flash is a magical girl series though.

Yes, but Flash is the only exception. The changes were most likely made because Sailor Moon was incredibly popular at the time, and it was supposed to take up the timeslot left after the final season of the Sailor Moon anime ended.

Otherwise, Honey is an android.

Magical girls are typically the same as henshin heroes* ie: use word or phrase totransform into costume get super powers fight evil*I don't get why people argue this.Plus the whole reason SM was brought to the states was because of PR's success because it was similar infact back then SM was considered PR for girls.

I wasn't really arguing that though.

In fact, what I basically said was "Magical girls are henshin heroes with skirts."
 
Last edited:
Yes, but Flash is the only exception. The changes were most likely made because Sailor Moon was incredibly popular at the time, and it was supposed to take up the timeslot left after the final season of the Sailor Moon anime ended.

Otherwise, Honey is an android.



I wasn't really arguing that though.

In fact, what I basically said was "Magical girls are henshin heroes with skirts."

I was agreeing with you...^^_^ I was saying I don't see how people can argue it*the only difference is they don't wear spandex or pvc with helmet*
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top