Best and Worst of 2000 - 2009

Black Ranger RX

I don't have low self esteem.
Best

*Celebrating the New Millenium.

*I've been watching more and more Tokusatsu and Anime and listening to more J-Pop. Ninpuu Sentai Hurricanger was the first full series I watched and it was awesome. Shame they were HK Bootlegs though. Eventually stopped buying bootlegs and started buying more official stuff from Japan.

*I've been making more friends with people both offline and online. Including Tokusatsu fans and some fans from Japan too. Old friends from School re-joining me on Facebook, as well as family relatives. Joining my Japanese class, making friends with my Japanese tachers and my fellow students.

* Leaving School to later go to College. Then later I left college to do some work experience and later got a job at a Morrissons Supermarket. Wow, I've come a long way.

*YouTube, Nico Nico Douga and other video sites

* Loads of crazy videos such as the Angry German Kid, the Indian Thriller, Rick Roll'd, "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!", "RAN RAN RUU!!", and many more..

* Basri introduced us Dedicated to BLACK, Keith JC Hayward introduced us Henshin Justice Unlimited, Shougio B'stard introduced us Never Stop Changeman..

* Got my Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS. Got some cool games. Been buying some Japanese Dreamcast games. PlayStation 2 and GameCube were cool too.

* Got my iPod.

* Been into Drawing Anime/Manga style cartoons. Lately been interested in making Animation.


Worst


* Many Celebrities Died, including Michael Jackson, Thuy Trang, Farah Fawcet, Isaac Hayes, Steven Irwin, and many more..

* 2 Pet cats died, Kai and Tommy. Grandmother died.

* Youtube deleting videos because of Viacom and copyright infringement stuff..

* Terrible TV shows, such as Big Brother, Popstars/PopIdol/AmericanIdol/blahblah.., Strictly Come Dancing, MTV being more of a Reality TV channel and less of a Music channel, Losing interest in Power Rangers (still enjoy the old seasons though), Terrible Americanizations of Japanese Anime, mostly by the dreaded 4Kids, the axing of British morning show "The Big Breakfast".

* The Credit Crunch.

* The September 11 2001 Attacks and the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

* Plenty of uninteresting video games, mostly on the new-gen consoles. The Wii and DS are good though. The PSP Go was rubbish. My old Dreamcast had this resetting problem (but hey, I got a new one!!). Despite being an awesome console the Dreamcast didn't do too well sales wise. It lasted a bit longer in Japan with developers producing cool games like Triggerheart Exelica, but Sega eventually stopped making GD Roms.

* Getting banned from Japan Hero.

* I've made some websites but they didn't last very long. :(

* Fights with Trolls, Sentai Snobs and Anti Sentites, Bruce Kalish VS Doug Sloan, and the Craptai Sissy X Spamboard. It may have been funny at the time but I really regret joining this board. Even though I'm not a fan of.. (you know who), there's probably so much better things I could have done.

That's my list. What was the best and worst for you?
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top