What if there was was SH Figuarts...

I've only got one S.H. Figuarts figure, Hana, so my list of Figuarts figs would include some anime characters I'd been dying to see posable figures of. That said, I'm separating my list:

Toku
  • Silver (Bioman)
  • Spiderman (The Toku version)
  • Ultraman Belial (I'm not an Ultra fan, but he looks badass)
  • Winspector/SolBrain/Exceedraft armors
  • Chiteinin Oyobū (Maskman)

Game
  • Idolm@ster characters (Because the Revoltech ones...didn't do too well)
  • Sakura (Sakura Taisen)
  • ODST Trooper (The McFarlane figs are nice, but they lack posability--I know, I have two ODSTs...)

Anime Figuarts:
  • Amuro Ray (Gundam Char's Counterattack ver)
  • Camille Vidan (Zeta Gundam)
  • Heero Yuuy (Gundam Wing)
  • Setsuna F. Seisei (Gundam 00)
  • Master Asia (G Gundam--hell, if they made a Domon figure...)
  • Belldandy (Ah My Goddess)
  • Loran Cehack (Turn A Gundam)
  • Tsuzaki Aoba (Jinki:Extend)
 
why don't we have good figures from cowboy bebop or samurai champloo yet? doesn't matter if they are figuarts, figma or whatever. I just need them.
 
More ideas:

Ultraman Tiga
Phineas and Ferb
Kim Posible
Jake Long (not dragon version)
Shinn Asuka
Aaron Stone (he deserved one.)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top