What i would like to see change it pretty simple....
-I don't want another EP that feels he/she is soooo important that they need to make episode titles from the years they have had that postion...NO...just NO
-Cut those stupid goofy lines like "That goose is cooked" :shakefist
- I want 40 episodes...Disney can make 3 movies of Highschool Musical but not put that money to a show that has so much history and respect.
-Possible a Movie....It's about time we get one for this era of PR.
-Stop screwing around relationship storylines, If you have the Red Ranger and Pink playing around and set it up for a kiss?...DO IT!...I don't want any "Your like a little brother to me"....It's stupid and teasing us fans.
-Cut down on the Wire Fu and Explosions....Use them when needed. Like blowing some sense into the writing staff.
-Stop insulting are intelligence...If you are wearing a logo from your Ranger suit and you are walking in public shouldn't someone know that you are a Ranger?
-More creative storylines and not the same "1,000 years" we've been getting for....1,000 years.