What happened to Japan Access?

Sort of like how each post in the Power Chamber here is "Who's the best Ranger? Who's the worst Ranger? Who's the hottest Ranger? What's the best Ranger season? What's the worst? Who is your favorite villain? Least favorite? Favorite comedic relief? Least favorite? Favorite theme song? Least favorite? Who would win in a fight, Jason David Frank or Ted 'Theodore' Logan? What would win in a fight, Sean cw Johnson's stiff acting or the dude who plays Sky's stiff acting?"

Yes! Exactly!
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Hey, make no mistake I have no love for what the Access became, but the site itself is invaluable to the fandom. Why on God's green Earth would someone want to attack the site of Japan Hero????? :mad:

That site used to kick ass...now they're getting their asses kicked by HJU

And what's up with that Kage guy? It seems that the guy always has Five Yellow's Yellow Flute stuck up his arse??!
 
Michael Joe Red Mask said:
That site used to kick ass...now they're getting their asses kicked by HJU

And what's up with that Kage guy? It seems that the guy always has Five Yellow's Yellow Flute stuck up his arse??!

While I think we rock and kick their ass, it's solely as a forum. As a website, well.... we don't actually have one up yet. ;)

So, Japan Hero the website kicks untold amounts of ass. But I'll agree with the ass kicking we give their forum. :thumbs:
 
I_Legend said:
WAW! what a guess .... but it's just a guess right? :rolleyes: I mean, is it true?? :confused:

KR had this to say...
You know it's fine if they hate me for some stupid ass reason I could care less anymore. But when they stoop this low as to accuse me of attack an entire web site that is just fucking sad. Those people need to get clues and lives. This past week our entire Torrent tracker was being attacked by a group of people and it wasn't fun. I can't even hack myself let alone a web site or web server. The people on that forum need to take a step back and stop thinking with their assholes.
http://tvnihon.badvictory.com/webboard/viewtopic.php?t=3255
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top