pictures of fish
Professor Layton 3. Great game, sad ending. First game ending to make me cry, in fact.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Halo: Reach campagin.............on easy mode LOL :laugh: :sweat:

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
Batman : Arkham Asylum ( 3rd time ) The combat system is'nt as good as it shoud've been.

In Justice, We Trust!
Bit late to the party, but I FINALLY completed my first run of Dragon Age Origins.

My Warden was a female Dalish Elf.

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
Bit late to the party, but I FINALLY completed my first run of Dragon Age Origins.

My Warden was a female Dalish Elf.

Awesome job dude! I know how long and time consuming that can get. I have beaten it a few times with different casts.

In Justice, We Trust!
Awesome job dude! I know how long and time consuming that can get. I have beaten it a few times with different casts.

I'm debating if I should be getting Awakening or not myself...I'm hearing rather mixed things about it. Reason why it took my this long was because at first, I really found it hard to get into...

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
I'm debating if I should be getting Awakening or not myself...I'm hearing rather mixed things about it.

The only reason I have not got awakening yet is because I haven't had the money. I've heard nothing about it and I'm glad I haven't I like the game and if I get the money I will get that and some of the other add-ons. I say, if you want to, do it. Don't let other people judge it for you.

Reason why it took my this long was because at first, I really found it hard to get into...

I did too, but once I played, I was hooked. So many different ways to play. Not to mention when I play I play with a walkthrough. Why? It's easier. There are so many ways you can screw yourself by answering a question wrong or going in one direction instead of another. Following a walkthrough will make sure that I don't mess up. :laugh: