Lurker
Well I've decided to play all the Marvel fighting games to prepare myself for MVC3 and I'm starting with X-men Children Of The Atom and good lord I've forgotten how ridiculously hard this game was. Even on the easiest difficulty setting your opponent gives you a really hard time. I've managed to beat it with five out of the ten playable characters, but thanks to Magneto(who's the final boss) being extremely cheap here I don't think I'll be able to beat it with the others. I'm talking about with mostly melee fighters like Wolverine and Colossus because Magneto blocks almost everything and is nearly impossible to grab and throw.

優しさの大人少女
this time i finished the game of SRWZ using Glory Star and Setsuko story. gotta love Shinn x Setsuko pari.

俺はドラスデイックの男
Just finished Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan Portable. Only Seru's ending.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I beat inFamous last week as a good guy. Now Im about halfway through playin it as a bad guy/evil. That game is too fun. I guess after that Ill try either Demon's Souls or God of War 3. I'm leanin more towards GoW3 since I've never played any of the games.

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
Does goin' through a 21 question game of You Don't Know Jack, Vol. 2 count, seeing as you cannot really "beat" a Jack game besides "The Ride" and "The Lost Gold"? xD; Haven't been playin' much else lately, at least not with the goal of beating it, anyhow.

白き月姫 ファンタズムーン!!
Pokemon HeartGold, after months of neglecting it, the only thing it makes me want to continue it is insomnia. Off to Kanto Region! o/