images

Melania Trump once said:

Any Hole is a goal.

When it comes to Cloudette, I agree with that Mantra.

I love how much fun Aerith have in this moment. It will be very sad once she dies.

Cloud is sickening fierce, full of charisma,uniqueness,nerve and talent. LOL I want to see more Cloud in Drag.

I must say, the new Honeybee Inn scene in Final Fantasy VII Remake had me strutting in my seat. The techno beats, the campy drag performances, and the unapologetic celebration of queer culture transported me back to the heyday of Madonna and Lady Gaga. It's like the game tapped into the essence of a bygone era of gay anthems. Sure, it may not be the edgiest representation, but it's undeniably fabulous in its own right.

I have to say, the new Honeybee Inn scene in Final Fantasy VII Remake was so glam, it made me wish Sephiroth would show up just to get a makeover himself. Cloud went from sword-wielding hero to runway-ready diva in no time. Forget saving the world, he's here to serve looks and snatch wigs!

Riding Both sides
Well, I must admit, Cloud's charm is so irresistible that even someone like me, who is not typically attracted to men and totally not gay , would consider marrying him. Who could resist those spiky hair and brooding eyes? Plus, think of all the materia and epic battles we could conquer together. So, Cloud, if you're reading this, let's start planning our magical wedding in Midgar. I'll be waiting at the altar with a bouquet of phoenix downs in hand!

Ah, poor Cloud, caught in a cross-dressing conundrum while Aerith is living her best life. It's like a twisted version of Cinderella, with Cloud playing the reluctant princess and Andreathe mischievous fairy godmother. While Cloud is busy fetching tiaras and sexy underwear, Aerith is probably sipping tea, enjoying the show, and having a grand old time. But hey, if saving Tifa means embracing his inner diva, then let the show go on! Who knows, maybe Cloud will discover a newfound love for fashion and become Midgar's next top model.

Even though the scenario in which Cloud dressed as a girl may appear strange, it shows what a fantastic buddy he is. He goes through pain and humiliation to free Tifa from her kidnappers, demonstrating his loyalty to his allies. An otherwise uncomfortable situation is given a dash of humor by Aerith's support and pleasure of the circumstance.

Oh, I can't help but feel a bit embarrassed for Cloud during that scene. It must have been so humiliating for him to dress up as a girl. Seeing him in that situation made me cringe a little. I understand he did it for a noble cause, but it's still tough to watch him in such an uncomfortable and compromising position. Poor Cloud, enduring all that just to save Tifa.