Cloud is beautiful regardless of his Gender identity or what he dresses like. He is that beautiful.

@Emma kwamboka I don't know but I think female Cloud is sexy. She is a Strong and independent woman with a pair of guns. She is an exotic beauty like no other. Don Corneo is a man of culture for choosing the most attractive woman from the options he was given.

Cloud is a prettier girl than me, that makes life so unfair. How come this man with bulging biceps looks like a better woman than I am. I look like a Karen who refuse to wear a mask and believe that Covid is not real. I am only 21

My name for female Cloud is Cloudette. Anyone who notices the resemblance with Lightining?

I wish that costume is wearable permanently. Cloud could have distracted Sephiroth with his beauty.

Cloud and Corneo's interaction reminds me of this:

tumblr_n703uj0CHE1rfp5pbo1_540.gifv

You know I'm a guy right?

It doesn't matter!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Its your girl Cathy,

Cloud is so secure of his sexuality that he never let gender norms affect his ego. I find that admirable because he did it to save a friend. He dont care what people think when he dress in drag and I am sure many people are jealous of his boogie.

I wish they gave Cloud a drag name. They could have named "her" Thunder because Cloud resembles Lightning.

Cloud could have defeated Sephiroth if he fought him with the dress. He would have distracted him with his beauty.

Pug

Sonon is my favorite character. His demise made me ugly cry harder than Yuffie. His relationship with Yuffie is like a Big Brother caring for his sister. He was protective of Yuffie because she looks like Melphi, His dead sister. I was thinking maybe he is Yuffie's Uncle and Melphie is Yuffie's mom because they have close resemblance and by instrict Sonon became fatherly to a girl who he just met for a mission.

I know he got killed off because he was not in the original but his death made me cry.