:D:p He is so pretty that many men got confused with their Sexuality! I love how Cloud runs like a girl while wearing his disguises. If I have the option, I will make Cloud wear those pretty dresses the whole game. I love how manly his voice is while pretending to be a girl.

final_fantasy_vii_remaike_cloud_dresses.png

He doesn't even have much makeup on but he is prettier than every girl in the game.
cloud-strife-in-a-dress-final-fantasy-vii-remake.jpg

There is a missed opportunity though. There should have been an option for him to wear Lightning's clothes because Lightning is designed to be the female version of him.

Th

The spiky hair ruins it for me. He does have feminine features but they could have at least make him wear a wig because no woman will have a hair like that.

I love how masculine and butch Cloud acts on this game but when he pretended to be a girl, he was more feminine than Tifa.

He is dying inside while wearing that dress. Just look how miserable Cloud looks. I Agree with others who see a huge resemblance with Lightning. Well he did it to rescue Tifa from becoming a prostitute. He pretended to be a girl so he can save her.

I love how female players are so into this scene while the male players are uncomfortable and confused.

This show how much of a great friend Cloud is. He is willing to humiliate himself and be uncomfortable just to save Tifa from her captors. It is also a very funny moment. Aerith is having the time of her life while watching Cloud in drag. She is so supportive.

I wish we are able to use those dresses as permanent alternative costumes. Imagine how fabulous it would look if Cloud fight Sephiroth while wearing those dresses. I also wish we can use the dresses Tifa and Aerith wear during battles. Alternate costumes would have been additional replay value.

I heard the dresses might become dlc costumes for Cloud at Smash bros. I don't think you can wear them again on episode 2 onwards.

I don't feel like he suits being a girl well. He still looks muscular.
The dresses look pretty though.

He can pass as a female wrestler though. I mean some women in WWE have similar arms to him and those women still look feminine.