What car do you drive?


Yeah, my first car was because my Dad got a newer one. I got his 95 Ford Escort. It died two or three years ago which is when I got my 97 Sunfire. *nods* It's at the end of the line now too. Don't know what I am going to do now cause I totally can't afford a second car.
 
nice! :thumbs:i've been thinkin on gettin a fit or a yaris (as a daily driver).

anyhooz, i drive a subaru wrx-sti.

I love my car dispite everyone making fun of its look. It's been dubbed the Rollerskate by friends. But I love it. It's nice and roomy, has an AUX jack for my iPod and it has great gas mileage.
 
I love my car dispite everyone making fun of its look. It's been dubbed the Rollerskate by friends. But I love it. It's nice and roomy, has an AUX jack for my iPod and it has great gas mileage.
Honda Fits are nice cars. That was recently one of my choices for a new car, but they are a little out of my price budget though...I just bought this baby two weeks ago...


2006 Scion XA. A little over $12,000 after tax with roughly only 21,000 miles on it. Great gas mileage, high safety ratings, awesome sound system with aux/iPod jack. I freakin' love it so far.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…