Convictor Drive Launches Kickstarter

Staff member
Last month LionWing Publishing announced they were working on a localization of Convictor Drive, a superhero/tokusatsu-inspired tabletop RPG from the team behind Picaresque Roman. The game was first sold in Japanese markets in 2019.
Convictor Drive takes place in a futuristic Japan that has been revolutionized by mechanical electronics — everything has been enhanced by mechs. Unfortunately this also includes crime. Criminals are sharpening their skills at a rate the police force just can’t keep up with. That’s where DRIVE Private Security comes in. As an employee of the team and a master of the Convictors — mechanical suits that give you special abilities — you’ve been hired to clean up the streets of Tokyo.
Your ultimate goal in each game is to track down criminal masterminds, but you can only do this by going after petty crime at first — it’s all connected, and you’ll find clues. During each mission a number of 10-sided dice must be rolled to determine if your team is successful...

Continue reading...

The Japanese setting is interesting and the characters have a very appealing design. Goodluck to them, I hope they get funded

I love the way how these Japanese creators think about these characters and put life in them that we all love these so much and kudos to their futuristic imagination.

M

Mikelo

The game's storyline reminds me of an old game(I can't remember the name right now). It will definitely make a great hit.

Live free
Wow it is already funded and its so close to reaching all stretch goals. It even have 14 days left so there is a high chance they get all the pledge they needed. $34 thousand dollars is now within their reach.

Larping is a contact sports!
I usually feel sad when crowdfunding campaigns fail so I am happy for them because they are so close from reaching their goal. They are in a roll.