What are your favorite Dragon Ball saga(s) or movie(s)?

For DBZ: The entire Cell Saga, especially how it ended and in my opinion, it is the prefect end of the entire series.
Specials: History of Trunks and Bardock, the Father of Goku.
 
Everyone seems to be so into the sentimental when it comes to picking a favorite movie. All TV specials. :D haha
 
Not to double-post, but why is it that so many of you hate on the Buu sagas? If anything, their pacing is much better than some earlier sagas.
 
Dragonball Evolution.
It's such a great movie.I've never seen anything like it.I love how they made Goku's character so alike to the manga and anime.The visual effects were stunning.The acting was top-notch.Comparing Avatar to this is like comparing a piece of turd to a mountain of gold.It kept my eyes on the screen.It was beautiful the way the plot advanced throughout the movie.Each scene is breathtaking and when it's sad, I cried.The comedy is great as well, I laughed like a madman at times.It's worth every penny.From the moment I began the movie, I was entertained.High class entertainment at it's finest.This is the best movie ever.
 
Dead Zone like the most iconic Dragon Ball Z movie in Japan, despite it not having as much of a following in the U.S. But of course that's because it didn't get a Funimation release til like 2006! :disappoin

Dragonball Evolution.
It's such a great movie.I've never seen anything like it.I love how they made Goku's character so alike to the manga and anime.The visual effects were stunning.The acting was top-notch.Comparing Avatar to this is like comparing a piece of turd to a mountain of gold.It kept my eyes on the screen.It was beautiful the way the plot advanced throughout the movie.Each scene is breathtaking and when it's sad, I cried.The comedy is great as well, I laughed like a madman at times.It's worth every penny.From the moment I began the movie, I was entertained.High class entertainment at it's finest.This is the best movie ever.

I hope that was one big joke post, right? :sly: It wasn't horrible, but uhhh...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top